Veröffentlichung25. August 2022
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.8 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,070 employees in 22 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world’s premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
Stelle bereits vermittelt
We are looking to hire a Data Analyst for our London-based Regulatory Operations team that oversees PIMCO’s MiFID II trade and transaction reporting obligations for our London and Munich offices. We take a data-centric approach to solving complex regulatory challenges, utilizing vended and internally built controls that utilize technology to the fullest, to drive continuous improvement and stay at the forefront of the industry on regulatory reporting best practice. We constantly scrutinize, validate and interrogate our regulatory reporting data quality looking for ways of automating and scaling our ‘business as usual’ processes, and this role brings the unique opportunity to further enhance our existing analysis tools and methodologies as is needed for the ever-changing global regulatory reporting landscape.
- Writing and enhancing our existing SQL and Python / Pandas code base used to validate and assess regulatory reporting data quality
- Conduct ad hoc analysis to research and identify anomalies and patterns within our reporting data
- Analyze critical business processes and procedures to look for automation opportunities using available technology solutions and internal/external data sources
- Prepare internal metrics and summaries to senior stakeholders on reporting efficiency
- Contribute to the creation of new requirements within the global regulatory change book-of-work
- Assist when required on business-as-usual reporting, including resolving exceptions and static data maintenance to meet daily regulatory reporting timelines
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit
- 2+ years equivalent work experience as a data analyst with demonstrable expertise utilizing data science and visualization tools, preferably with strong Python and SQL skills
- Familiarity of financial industry and financial products, preferably with past experience at a buy-side firm in technology or operations
- Able to work independently and as part of a global team
- Intuitive and analytical thinker with excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, maths or finance
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- Retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office