Veröffentlichung25. August 2022
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.8 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,070 employees in 22 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world’s premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
Stelle bereits vermittelt
- This position requires a highly organised and flexible individual to work in a fast-paced environment managing a consistent high volume of work. The Assistant will provide high-level support to a team of managers and Investment Professionals throughout PIMCO Munich with their duties to include but not limited to:
- Diary management, answering telephone calls and responding to requests
- Coordination of travel bookings: flights, trains, visas and hotel accommodation.
- Ensuring that the traveler has all relevant information required:
- Comprehensive travel/meeting itineraries o Hotel and flight confirmations
- Taxi bookings
- Up-to-date travel information
- Research and other special projects as assigned by managers
- Maintenance of the CRM database
- Support with the preparation of marketing and sales material for client meetings:
- Point of contact: meet and greet clients and visitors as well as screening and redirecting telephone calls, responding on the managers’ behalf wherever possible ·
- Meeting preparation: ensure the managers are fully briefed for all meetings with the relevant correspondence/paperwork.
- Open Webex meetings and ensure meeting rooms are prepared ahead of schedule ·
- Expenses: submitting expenses through the firm’s Concur system ·
- Admin: photocopying, filing, scanning, mailings, devising and maintaining office systems etc ·
- Ad hoc projects to meet with the demands of the business
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment Knowledge of the financial services sector with a clear understanding of the industry preferable
- Proactively planning schedules and itineraries to take into account multi-time zones, conflicting calendars etc.
- Ability to reconcile AMEX and FX differences
- Advanced-level skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel Knowledge of Concur and CRM preferable but not essential Excellent attention to detail
- Time keeping and flexibility
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and writer
- Ability to prioritize tasks and workload
- Ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders
- Fluent German and English
- Strong project and time management skills
- Positive, proactive approach with the ability work in a professional manner
- Possess the ability to think outside the box, being one step ahead whilst working collaboratively with the team
- Act as back-up to other assistants in times of absence
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office