Veröffentlichung8. Februar 2023
Bewerbung bis26. April 2023
PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income. With our launch in 1971 in Newport Beach, California, PIMCO introduced investors to a total return approach to fixed income investing. In the 50+ years since, we have worked relentlessly to help millions of investors pursue their objectives – regardless of shifting marketing conditions. As active investors, our goal is not just to find opportunities, but to create them. To this end, we remain firmly committed to the pursuit of our mission: delivering superior investment returns, solutions, and service to our clients.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.8 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,000 employees in 20 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world’s premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
Stelle bereits vermittelt
Account Managers have a broad range of responsibilities that include building and developing client relationships, monitoring portfolios & communicating strategies, providing information about performance attribution, market performance and macroeconomic conditions, outlining the firm’s current outlook and strategy, developing investment objectives, and educating clients about a broad set of investment strategies, products and services. In addition, Account Managers contribute to the Firm’s overall investment strategy and economic outlook development process.
- To promote PIMCO’s full range of products to external clients through personal presentation and one to one client meetings
- Work in partnership with marketing, PR, sales support, product specialists and portfolio managers to ensure comprehensive, consistent and impactful coverage of the target market
- Maintain client records and establish longstanding on-going relationships with clients and prospective clients
- Provide an outstanding client experience through a focus on client needs at all times in line with the Company's TCF policy and is flexible when trying to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Ensure that all compliance, audit and legal requirements are met and business is conducted in line with practice, taking appropriate action where necessary.
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit
Desired candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- Fluent Swiss German language skills required
- Strong knowledge of investments and financial markets, especially in fixed income & alternatives
- CFA / MBA qualification desirable, IMC / undergraduate degree minimum requirement
- A shown consistent track record in wealth management/financial intermediary sales, have excellent relationship management and presentation skills
- A deep knowledge of Swiss market would be a plus
- A good understanding of Swiss regulatory backdrop, capital markets and investment concepts
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- Strong work ethic – enjoys working at pace, self-motivated, happy to be given a high level of autonomy, be accountable for actions and able to operate in a team environment