Veröffentlichung8. Februar 2023
Bewerbung bis26. April 2023
PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income. With our launch in 1971 in Newport Beach, California, PIMCO introduced investors to a total return approach to fixed income investing. In the 50+ years since, we have worked relentlessly to help millions of investors pursue their objectives – regardless of shifting marketing conditions. As active investors, our goal is not just to find opportunities, but to create them. To this end, we remain firmly committed to the pursuit of our mission: delivering superior investment returns, solutions, and service to our clients.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
Stelle bereits vermittelt
Positions are located in Munich and fluency in German required.
Account Managers have a broad range of responsibilities that include building and developing client relationships, monitoring portfolios & communicating strategies, providing information about performance attribution, market performance and macroeconomic conditions, outlining the firm’s current outlook and strategy, developing investment objectives, and educating clients about a broad set of investment strategies, products and services. In addition, Account Managers contribute to the Firm’s overall investment strategy and economic outlook development process.
- Pursuing an MBA or MiF degree with an emphasis in Finance and Economics or a related, quantitative/analytical field from an accredited, leading business school or university, with completion expected between December 2022 - June 2023 or other equivalent work experience as it relates to the position
- Preference for candidates whose field of study provides exposure to finance/capital markets, and macroeconomics, or whose business experience and knowledge is aligned with the position
- Professional experience in European countries desirable
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit
Desired candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- Strong interest in the financial markets, macroeconomics and investment finance
- Ability to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to develop client relationships into strategic partnerships
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- Highly motivated, ethical, collaborative, organized, flexible, self-starter, accountable, humble
Career Development, Training and Mentoring
The PIMCO Fundamentals training programme will provide you with the skills, knowledge and relationships that will prepare you to succeed as you start the programme. Formal and informal training will continue throughout your time in the programme, creating a rigorous learning environment. The objective is to provide you with a diverse learning experience across products and key disciplines within investment management. In addition, you will gain extensive exposure to industry experts within Account Management as well as other functional teams across the firm. Mentoring is a critical component of your success; you will be teamed with a seasoned professional who will provide guidance and mentorship throughout the programme.
- Applicants should submit their CV in the PIMCO portal
- If applicable please apply via a specific language job posting
- Geographic preference? Please indicate location in your cover letter
- We will determine fit based upon background and skill requirements
If you are applying for a role in one of PIMCO’s European locations, please click here for the relevant Privacy Notice which outlines how we process your personal data.