Veröffentlichung27. Juni 2022
Bewerbung bis1. Januar 2035
Sustainability, ESG and impact investing are exciting to you? You want to experience and contribute to climate-focused investment development? We are now offering a 3-6 month paid internship (from Aug 2022 or earlier) in the ESG team.
Munich Re Investment Partners is a climate-driven and impact-focused investment management specialist. We cooperate with the Munich Re Group to design and implement sustainable investment strategies for ourselves and institutional clients globally.
Stelle bereits vermittelt
- Support proprietary (quantitative) sustainable investing research, strategies, and innovative development
- Contribute to analysis on carbon markets, biodiversity investment and alternative climate data
- Assist in team projects, market updates, presentations, briefings, and other daily tasks
- Identify relevant research topics and realize your individual project
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit
- Have passion for sustainability, ESG, and impact investing
- Ideally study finance, economics or a related science (progressed bachelor / master degree)
- Understand and demonstrate a strong interest in global financial markets
- Curious about financing the shift towards a more climate resilient and sustainable future
- Have good analytical, quantitative or data analytics skills (first experience with Python is a plus, but not a must)
- Are proficient in English (written & spoken)
We provide an opportunity for talented minds to work together. You’ll work with international people with backgrounds in finance, trading, data analysis and software development. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that diversity is a cornerstone for creativity and innovation.
We look forward to receiving your application including a motivation letter and a CV via email@example.com. Please highlight your expected duration and earliest possible starting date.
Munich Re Investment Partners GmbH
80802 München, Germany