Veröffentlichung2. März 2023
Bewerbung bis4. Mai 2023
DNB Asset Management S.A. is a leading asset manager in the Nordic region with around 170 employees across offices in Norway and Luxembourg and has approximately EUR 76bn assets under management.
DNB Asset Management S.A. (the “Management Company”) is the Luxembourg arm and a licensed UCITS funds management company, a so-called Chapter 15 management company. The Management Company is principally engaged in UCITS fund administration, management, supervision and international marketing & sales. The International Marketing & Sales team is responsible for active fund distribution to international wholesale and institutional clients in markets outside the Nordic region, whereas the Governance and Administration team deals with the daily operations, contractual distributors as well as the compliance, risk and legal aspects of the fund management activity.
We are now recruiting a Client Service Officer for German speaking Europe.
=> Full-time / part-time with minimum of 30 hours/week
You will work alongside the Client Service and Marketing Team of three people, in order to further develop the different sales markets within the wholesale and institutional segment. This role will be based in Luxembourg and might require business travel. As part of a small team and a boutique spirit, you will have a broad range of tasks of which some of the following.
Stelle bereits vermittelt
- In-house client manager (incl. sales support to 4 colleagues across 4 fund distribution countries and three different client segments);
- Coordinate servicing of international clients in close cooperation with our sales managers;
- Adapt investor presentations and sales pitch books to market and client segment needs;
- Establish our competitor advantage as a fast-reacting boutique asset manager;
- Handle in a timely manner all marketing sales and ad hoc client request;
- Implement and lead customized reporting to clients within DACH;
- Support Head of Marketing with for ex. PR & Communication for DACH;
- Take active part in regular internal meetings and periodical planning sessions;
- Represent DNB within different client activities e.g., Fairs, Seminars;
- Conduct all aspects of the job within our credo of competence, compliance- and service-mindedness, proactivity.
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit
Competence and experience requirements:
- Solid education (for example: Finance, Communication, Administration);
- Experience within the asset management industry is an advantage, but not a pre-requisite;
- Excellent communication skills e.g., writing, proof reading;
- Fluent in German and English, any other language is a plus.
- Flexible and open for challenges in a small and entrepreneurial team;
- Ability to take initiatives;
- Ability to work independently while sharing information, ideas and knowledge with the team;
- Service minded with an eye for the details;
- Passion for client service and the financial industry;
- Passion for languages and for writing;
- Responsive and ability to meet deadlines.
- A position offering a large spectrum of action and autonomy, allowing to fully use and further enhance your functional, technical, interpersonal and leadership skills;
- The benefits of a small organization (flexibility, ability to make your contribution very visible), combined with the strengths of a large group;
- A competitive package in line with skills and experience;
- A challenging and interesting job in a stimulating, results-oriented and international environment.
The employment contract will be on Luxembourg local terms and conditions.
As an employee of DNB, you'll be part of Norway's largest bank, offering great opportunities for personal and professional development in a company where we're always striving to become a better partner for our customers.
Today, DNB is involved in services such as loans and deposits, mutual funds and asset management, life insurance and pension savings, payment and financing services, estate agency and services related to the money and capital markets. We work to provide the best service in the country to private customers, businesses, organisations and the public-sector all-over Norway. We're also present in many countries around the world.
Would you like to join us?
For further details please contact Anne Fauchet or Louise Martinsen:
Anne Fauchet, Head of Marketing and Client Service, Email: email@example.com
Louise Martinsen, Head of HR, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org