(Senior) Financial Data Quality Analyst (m|w|d) München
16. November 2023
5. Jänner 2024
Golding Capital Partners is one of the leading independent asset managers for private equity, private debt, infrastructure, secondaries and impact investing in Europe with over €13,6 billion in assets under management. The investor base is primarily comprised of 150+ institutional investors, including insurance companies, pension funds, savings banks and foundations. Our business partners are the focus of our corporate philosophy - they appreciate our very personal and competent service. Our team, currently consisting of around 200 colleagues, is based in Munich, Milano, London, Luxembourg, New York, Tokyo and Zurich.
To support our committed Finance-Team in Munich we are searching for a (Senior) Financial Data Quality Analyst (m/f/d).
Analytical thinking and juggling with numbers are part of your professional identity. You are aware of the importance of high data quality and take pleasure in handling large volumes of data in a complex system landscape. Furthermore, you strive for continuous improvement and modernization to evolve recurring routines. Overall, in this role, you actively contribute to the growth of GOLDING and the transformation into a digital and scalable business model.
This specifically includes:
- Understanding complex business functions to comprehend our data taxonomy and maintain the data documentation
- Implementing data quality requirements in appropriate processes, tools, and controls
- Developing and maintaining interactive dashboards, reports, and visualizations in Power BI, providing comprehensive financial data quality analysis
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary teams to enhance data quality, investigate the causes of errors, and implement corrective measures
- Actively participating in the digitalization of business processes and modernization of our tool landscape
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Data Science, or a related field
- Proven experience with BI frontend tools (e.g. PowerBI) with a strong focus on financial analysis, reporting, and data quality monitoring
- Several years of professional experience in data management, preferably in the financial services sector
- Proficient knowledge of data modelling
- Knowledge of IBCS standards, SQL, R, or Python is advantageous
- Proficient German and/or English language skills
- You are insisting on highest standards and are quality and results driven
- You take ownership for your actions and have backbone
- You have a pronounced IT affinity and strong analytical skills
- You are characterised by an independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have a high degree of self-motivation, reliability and flexibility and a bias for action
- You are motivated and optimistic as well as a team player with enthusiasm for an international working environment
Das erwartet Sie
- We offer you the opportunity to work in a beautiful, modern office in Munich as well as remote
- We offer an attractive salary package with a performance-oriented component
- With great freedom you can help design your own ideas for the future
- You will enjoy targeted professional and personal support in order to continue to meet the requirements of our discerning clientele in the future
- Open doors and flat hierarchies are important to us, as well as regular Team-Events and Parties
- We are an international team, that emphasizes on community
If you can identify with our corporate philosophy and profile, seize the opportunity and let us keep writing the success story of Golding Capital Partners together!
We are looking forward to your online application at https://www.goldingcapital.com/en/career.
Your contact person for this position is Carola Schinke.
Einsteinstraße 172, D-81677 München