Job bereits vergeben!
Senior Associate-Asset Management (Residential) Real Estate (m|w|d) London
19. Dezember 2023
28. Jänner 2024
PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc1. (NYSE: PRU). With $1.27 trillion in assets under management, as of 31 March 2023, and 46 offices spanning 18 countries and jurisdictions, PGIM is among the world’s top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm’s ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect, and equality.
As one of the largest real estate managers in the world with more than $210 billion2 (as of 31 March 2023) in gross assets under management and administration, PGIM Real Estate strives to deliver exceptional outcomes for investors and borrowers through a range of real estate equity and debt solutions across the risk-return spectrum. Our scope of insights, rigorous risk management and seamless execution are backed by a 50-year legacy of investing in commercial real estate, a 140-year history of real estate financing and the deep local expertise of professionals in 35 cities globally.
Through our investment, financing, asset management and talent management approach, we engage in practices that ignite positive environmental and social impact, while pursuing activities that strengthen communities around the world. When you join our team, you will find yourself inspired by an inclusive company culture that believes that diversity of all kinds allows us to develop better and more innovative solutions for our clients.
At PGIM Real Estate Europe 150 professionals in 8 offices (London, Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin, Amsterdam, Luxembourg, Paris, and Milan) manage $14.7 billion3 gross assets under management across equity and debt strategies.
Your new role will be within PGIM Real Estate’s UK Equity business with responsibilities covering all the residential strategies and assets as well as providing support and assistance to our European business, as and when required. You will report to the Head of UK Asset Management The Asset Management teamwork alongside the portfolio management and transactions teams to develop business plans for the multiple residential strategies at PGIM Real Estate. The Asset Management team is responsible for the implementation of those plans to protect, enhance and maximize value
Your main roles will be:
1) Work within portfolio teams to ensure that the asset performance is maximised, all the landlord’s obligations are complied with and each client’s requirements are met.
2) There is an opportunity to leverage your specialist knowledge and experience by managing a great variety of residential products in our different funds.
Your Impact and Responsibilities
Your new role assumes responsibility for setting the property strategy for each building and you will be responsible for the co-ordination of all external property managers, consultants, agents, contractors, and the Fund’s retained lawyers. This will include the following:
- Being directly responsible and accountable for the successful management and performance of
- each asset in their portfolio.
- Setting and agreeing the business plan for each asset with the portfolio manager.
- Constantly reviewing the business plan and strategy in conjunction with the portfolio manager.
- Implementing all asset management initiatives.
- Management and co-ordination of all activities and third party consultants working on each asset.
- Consideration and implementation of impact driven ESG initiatives.
- Contributing to our regular buy hold sell analysis and debate on each asset.
- Providing all information and reports as required.
- In relevant cases, working with the appointed third party Project Manager to successfully deliver new build units.
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit:
We are looking for an astute, determined professional to fulfill a critical position within our Asset Management Team, with ‘Living’ sector experience (including PBSA). You will showcase your success through collaboration, ownership, and innovation. Your expertise in emerging trends and practices will evoke stimulating discussions around optimization and change to help keep our competitive edge. You will be resilient and independent and have experience with operation asset management, happy to make daily decision-making and strong Excel skills. This rewarding opportunity will enable you to make a big impact in our organization, so if this sounds exciting, then PGIM might be the place for you.
Your Required Skills
- Degree qualified, in the relevant field.
- RICS qualified.
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
Das erwartet Sie
- We are one of the largest Real Estate asset managers in the world with $210B Assets under Management and Administration (as of June 30, 2023).
- We live an open, appreciative, inclusive corporate culture! This is reflected in the seniority of our team.
- We offer a professional and team-oriented work environment! We have very well-trained, ambitious colleagues who are convinced that together as a team we can achieve our goals better.
- Fair remuneration is important to us!
- We are aware of our responsibility! The real estate industry is responsible for a large part of the global CO2 emissions - PGIM has set itself ambitious goals to change something and you can make your contribution!
If you are an out of the box thinker and like to work in small teams within a flat organization, we look forward to receiving your application.
Diverse ideas, perspectives and people are the foundation of PGIM’s enduring success. By promoting an equitable workplace and a welcoming and inclusive environment, we nurture a “low ego” culture that allows all employees to bring their authentic self to work and to harness our collective intelligence for the benefit of our clients.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services, some of which may not be available in your area.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.Diese Anzeige auf LinkedIn teilen →
Grand Building, 1-3 Strand, UK-WC2N 5EJ London