Job bereits vergeben!
Quantitative Solutions-Senior Investment Associate (m|w|d) Newark
28. Dezember 2023
14. Februar 2024
About PGIM Quantitative Solutions
PGIM Quantitative Solutions is the quantitative, multi-asset and liquid alternatives specialist of PGIM. For more than 45 years, PGIM Quant Solutions has helped investors around the world solve their unique needs by leveraging the power of technology and data as well as advanced academic research. PGIM Quant Solutions manages portfolios across equities, multi-asset and liquid alternatives and also offers defined contribution solutions. For more information, please visit pgimquantitativesolutions.com.
About PGIM – Global Asset Management
PGIM is the global asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU), a leading global investment manager with nearly US$1.2 trillion in assets under management as of 30th December,2022. With offices in 18 countries, PGIM’s businesses offer a range of investment solutions for retail and institutional investors around the world across a broad range of asset classes, including public fixed income, private fixed income, fundamental equity, quantitative equity, real estate and alternatives.
With a history dating back almost 145 years, and experience through more than 30 market cycles, PGIM takes a long-term view, not only in our investment philosophy, but also in how we develop our talent. We want to see our employees excel from their first day with the firm and throughout their tenure with PGIM. We will inspire you, support you, and help you reach your greatest personal and professional aspirations. If PGIM sounds like the place for you, join us. For more information about PGIM, visit PGIM.com
PGIM Quantitative Solutions is looking for an Investment Associate / Senior Associate to with work with their Multi-Asset Portfolio Management Team. The candidate should have strong technical skills, a passion for investments, a creative approach to problem solving, and the ability to work both independently and part of a team.
This team follows a hybrid schedule with on-site expectations of 3 days a week in our Newark, NJ office.
What you can expect:
- Assisting Portfolio Managers in the Multi-Asset team with implementation and execution of all dimensions of the investment process, including daily cash flow management, portfolio optimization, and ad-hoc investment research projects
- Monitoring investment models and data, and provide input on recommended portfolio positioning .
- Compiling performance attribution metrics and contribute to commentary on market views, client presentations, and portfolio positioning.
- Working closely with portfolio managers and researchers to enhance our investment process.
At PGIM, we believe talent is key to achieving our vision. When you join PGIM, you’ll unlock a motivating and impactful career – all while growing your skills and advancing your profession at one of the world’s leading global asset managers!
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit:
What you will bring:
- Individual should have an undergraduate degree in a quantitative field. A Master's Degree in finance or economics and/or is preferred
- 1-3 years of work experience in the financial industry
- Hands on experience with programming (preferably Matlab/Python/R and SQL)
- Solid understanding of financial derivatives (options, futures, forwards, or swaps)
- Practical/professional exposure to quantitative investment strategies
- Direct exposure to trading and/or portfolio operations
- Some experience with macroeconomic and statistical analysis
- Proven strong work ethic, dedication to excellence, and unquestionable integrity
- Proficiency with Excel / PowerPoint
What will set you apart:
- Progress toward a CFA
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate ideas to internal user groups
- Highly organized individual able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving ability
*We know not everyone will meet 100% of the requirements, however we encourage you to apply if you think your skills are a good fit for this role.
Das erwartet Sie
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Retirement plans:
- 401(k) plan with generous company match (up to 4%)
- Company-funded pension plan
- Wellness Programs to help you achieve your wellbeing goals, including up to $1,600 a year for reimbursement of items purchased to support personal wellbeing needs
- Work/Life Resources to help support topics such as parenting, housing, senior care, finances, pets, legal matters, education, emotional health, and career development.
- Tuition Assistance to help finance traditional college enrollment, approved degrees, many accredited certificate programs, and industry designations.
- To find out more about our Total Reward package, visit Work Life Balance | Prudential Careers
Note: Prudential is required by state specific laws to include the salary range for this role when hiring a resident in applicable locations. The salary range for this role is from $140,000-$165,000. Specific pricing for the role may vary within the above range based on many factors including geographic location, candidate experience, and skills. Roles may also be eligible for additional compensation and/or benefits. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Prudential Financial, Inc. is focused on creating a fully inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We do not just accept difference—we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential, employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career, and their future. We encourage employees to hone their skills and explore continued opportunities within Prudential.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services, some of which may not be available in your area.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.Diese Anzeige auf LinkedIn teilen →
655 Broad Street, NJ-07102 Newark