Job bereits vergeben!
Events Associate (w|m|d) München
8. Februar 2023
25. Juli 2023
PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income. With our launch in 1971 in Newport Beach, California, PIMCO introduced investors to a total return approach to fixed income investing. In the 50+ years since, we have worked relentlessly to help millions of investors pursue their objectives – regardless of shifting marketing conditions. As active investors, our goal is not just to find opportunities, but to create them. To this end, we remain firmly committed to the pursuit of our mission: delivering superior investment returns, solutions, and service to our clients.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN IN-OFFICE ROLE ***
We are seeking a fluent German-speaking Events Associate to help implement the events strategy for the Institutional and Global Wealth Management businesses in the DACH and CEE regions. This individual will manage proprietary events, the participation in third-party industry events (live, hybrid, and virtual) and will support key EMEA-wide events.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Vice President, DACH CEE Channel Marketing Lead and will work closely with multiple internal stakeholders, including the central EMEA Marketing team based in London and Global Marketing team, as well as manage external vendors.
- Work closely with the DACH CEE Channel Marketing team and the EMEA Marketing/EMEA Events Team to develop and implement strategic events programs that is rooted in the PIMCO global vision and aligned with regional business objectives
- Manage the full range of events across the DACH CEE regions, including virtual events, roadshows, live and hybrid events such as dinner and lunch roundtables as well as third-party industry event sponsorships, and help support EMEA-wide events (travelling across EMEA required)
- Manage the DACH CEE events plan and the communication with key internal and external stakeholders
- Negotiate event contracts and manage expenses
- Work with finance department and the local marketing team to ensure budget tracking
- Measure, optimize and report the performance of all events to enhance client experience
- Coordinate with compliance to ensure all events and all Marketing material for events are fully compliant with regulations
- Provide events marketing support for PIMCO and external industry conferences to enforce the protocols on brand and messaging governance to ensure the deliverables are on brand and messaging is aligned
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit:Requirements
- Understanding of financial markets and experience in events management (planning, execution, data-driven evaluation) across live, virtual as well as hybrid formats, ideally via Cvent platform (or similar)
- Data-driven mindset and the ability of delivering best in class events based on data-informed decision making
- Self-motivated, excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills, including dealing with client facing teams and business leaders
- Pro-active attitude, comfortable with ambiguity and an ability to solve problems
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional work ethic and ability to succeed in high intensity environment
- Fluent/native German and proficiency in spoken and written English: other languages, e.g. French, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, are a plus but not a must
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.Diese Anzeige auf LinkedIn teilen →