Job bereits vergeben!
CRE Equity Acquisitions | VP (w|m|d) London
26. August 2022
14. Dezember 2022
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.8 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,070 employees in 22 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world’s premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
- Support origination of on- and off-market real estate and real estate related transactions across sectors and capital structure in EMEA
- Execute transactions from cradle to grave: manage underwriting, due diligence, negotiation, financing and exit, including coordination of legal, tax and financial and asset management teams
- Develop and enhance relationships with local and international lenders, service providers, JV partners and external advisors
- Oversee and review analyst and associate work on financial modelling and investment memos
- Present opportunities to investment committees
- Develop and mentor the junior investment team
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit:
- Strong analytical skills and underwriting experience across real estate asset classes
- Execution experience, with ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Cultural fit is essential as the team encourages an integrated approach. The successful candidate
- should be comfortable in a non-hierarchical, international and collaborative environment.
- Strategic mindset with the capacity to think “outside of the box”
- Entrepreneurial streak
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- European language skills considered an advantage
- Cultural fit and potential to grow the business
- Exceptional financial modelling and analytical skills
- Curiosity, desire to be a contributor and drive to enhance the business
- Communication skills
Das erwartet Sie
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office
BewerbungDiese Anzeige auf LinkedIn teilen →
11 Baker St, London W1U 3AH