Analyst Fund Management & Client Relations (w|m|d) München
5. Jänner 2024
23. Februar 2024
A leading global real estate investor and manager, PIMCO Prime Real Estate is a PIMCO company and part of the PIMCO real estate platform, focusing on the Core and Core+ segments of the market and managing the Allianz Group’s $93B+ real estate mandate.
Formerly known as Allianz Real Estate, we manage a global investment portfolio of $97.5B AUM, with an international team of over 490 employees working in 17 offices in Belgium, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the U.S.
PIMCO’s real estate platform is one of the largest and most diversified in the world, with over $190B in assets and a broad set of solutions that leverage decades of expertise across public and private equity and debt markets.
We are recruiting an Analyst (m/f/d) to join our Fund Management & Client Relations Team to support PIMCO Prime Real Estate’s ambitious plans to grow our business with investment clients from outside Allianz Group. In this role, you will work closely with key functions of our business to manage existing investment mandates and client relationships in close collaboration with the respective Fund Manager. Further, you will contribute to the development and implementation of new investment products for institutional clients.
Managing Funds and other Investment Mandates
- Management of complex investment products for commercial real estate equity and debt with pan-European coverage
- Take ownership of the financial model and integrated planning and performance monitoring of the respective investment product in collaboration with the respective fund manager
- Strive for steady improvement/ automation of relevant tools and processes
- Monitor product performance, forming a wholistic view on return drivers on asset and fund level
- Support development and implementation of fund strategy in collaboration with the fund manager and the wider business
- Drive the regular and ad-hoc client reporting
- Prepare and participate in regular client meetings
Product Development and Client Management
- Support the preparation of (pre-)marketing materials and other client materials and support systematic tracking and documentation of client-related information
- Administration, organization and support in preparation of client meetings
- Support with product development, working with local product / deal teams, structuring teams and client
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit:
- Advanced graduate degree in Real Estate, Management, Finance or Economics (in the latter cases, ideally with additional real estate qualification)
- Ideally first experience in real estate or other alternatives asset class, preferably in asset / portfolio / fund / investment management. Applicants with a non-Real Estate background in investments and banking may also be considered
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite; highly proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Previous experience with Argus Enterprise is a plus
- Good understanding of real estate markets and products
- Detail-oriented with robust quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills and a high level of accuracy
- Good written and oral communication skills and a customer-centric mindset
- Experience in an international, multicultural business environment
- Ability to navigate across different projects and departments and to work with a wide variety of different people in the organization
Das erwartet Sie
- Onboarding: A mentor, a buddy program and a global welcome event will help you getting started.
- Learning: A large portfolio of continuous learning opportunities will help you staying relevant in your current role and growing into future workplace demands.
- Working place: An open and international working environment with a diverse and inclusive culture will inspire your everyday work. A working model which balances remote and office based work will give you the flexibility to organize the way you work.
- Benefits: A company pension scheme, well-being initiatives, sports offers and other local benefits will allow you achieving a positive work life balance.
Join us. Let's care for tomorrow.Diese Anzeige auf LinkedIn teilen →
Seidlstraße 24-24a, D-80335 München