Investment Intern Real Estate (m|w|d) as of October 2023 Frankfurt
28. Dezember 2023
29. März 2024
PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc1. (NYSE: PRU). With $1.3 trillion in assets under management, as of 30 June 2022, and 44 offices spanning 18 countries, PGIM is among the world’s top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm’s ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect and equality.
As one of the largest real estate managers in the world with more than $207 billion (as of 6 October 2022) in gross assets under management and administration. PGIM Real Estate strives to deliver exceptional outcomes for investors and borrowers through a range of real estate equity and debt solutions across the risk-return spectrum. Our scope of insights, rigorous risk management and seamless execution are backed by a 50-year legacy of investing in commercial real estate, a 140-year history of real estate financing and the deep local expertise of professionals in 32 cities globally.
Through our investment, financing, asset management and talent management approach, we engage in practices that ignite positive environmental and social impact, while pursuing activities that strengthen communities around the world. When you join our team, you’ll find yourself inspired by an inclusive company culture that believes that diversity of all kinds allows us to develop better and more innovative solutions for our clients.
During the internship you will be part of the Frankfurt based Equity Transactions Team. You are going to gain exposure to a variety of sectors (office, logistics/industrial, residential, senior living, retail, etc.) in the DACH region, Benelux area, Nordics as well as Eastern Europe for core, core+ and value-add strategies. The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Development and management of financial models, including underwritings for various acquisitions, market research, detailed property assessment and preparation of investment memoranda for investment committees
- Support due diligence processes and deal execution
- Support initial deal analysis and review of new investment strategies
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit:
We are looking for an ambitious and eager-to-learn candidate, who is willing to set the course for a successful career in the real estate investment industry. The candidate is ideally available for at least 3 months and has already gained investment experience in a previous internship.
- Students who have at least four semesters of their Bachelor’s degree or graduates or preferably Master degree students
- Proficient set of quantitative, qualitative and interpersonal skills, in particular, a high degree of analytical competence
- German & English fluency (written and verbal)
- Very good knowledge of standard MS Office (strong Excel skills are advantageous)
- Ability to function in a team-oriented setting as well as demonstrating your own strong initiative
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task on complex structures/deals with the ability to set priorities
- Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to function under tight time frames while delivering work accurately
- Strong relationship building skills combined with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of self-motivation and ownership
Das erwartet Sie
- We are one of the largest Real Estate asset managers in the world with $210B Assets under Management and Administration (as of June 30, 2023).
- We live an open, appreciative, inclusive corporate culture! This is reflected in the seniority of our team.
- We offer a professional and team-oriented work environment! We have very well-trained, ambitious colleagues who are convinced that together as a team we can achieve our goals better.
- Fair remuneration is important to us!
- We are aware of our responsibility! The real estate industry is responsible for a large part of the global CO2 emissions - PGIM has set itself ambitious goals to change something and you can make your contribution!
We look forward to receiving your application.
Diverse ideas, perspectives and people are the foundation of PGIM’s enduring success. By promoting an equitable workplace and a welcoming and inclusive environment, we nurture a “low ego” culture that allows all employees to bring their authentic self to work and to harness our collective intelligence for the benefit of our clients.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services, some of which may not be available in your area.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.Diese Anzeige auf LinkedIn teilen →
Große Gallusstraße 18, D-60312 Frankfurt