Internship - Mergers & Acquisitions (m|w|d) Wien
25. Jänner 2024
11. April 2024
Did you know that RBI is one of the most popular domestic employers?
Sure: it is also one of the leading banking groups in Austria and CEE. RBI not only shines on the outside, it also has inner values. The banking landscape is changing, as is RBI. Cross-functional teams, quick exchange of knowledge, independent work and creativity are very important. This is the only way for the bank to bring products and services onto the market in this fast-moving time that bring real added value and are therefore in demand. Become part of the RBI family and shape the future with us!
- RBI is a leading corporate and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)
- 12 markets of the region are covered by subsidiary banks
- numerous other financial service providers, for instance in leasing, asset management or M&A
- around 45,000 employees service 17.7 million customers through approximately 1,600 business outlets, the by far largest part thereof in CEE
- RBI is the central institute of the Regional Raiffeisen Banks and other affiliated credit institutions
More than a century of banking experience combined with innovative technology is our secret for success. As one of the biggest banking groups in CEE, we serve international customers across all CEE countries in the area of Cash Management.
We are looking for active students (f/m/x) for a six months full time internship, starting in January, February, March and April 2024.
The interns (f/m/x) receive, besides extensive training opportunities, insights into the interesting field of Mergers and Acquisitions at Raiffeisen Bank International.
- Support with market and industry analysis
- Preparation of company profiles/teasers and other marketing documents
- Assistance in preparation of pitch documents, reports, information memoranda and data rooms
- Support with company valuations and benchmarking
- Co-ordination of/co-operation with other Raiffeisen group companies across the CEE region
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit:
- Advanced studies in Business Administration or related courses, focusing on finance, accounting, investment management and/or Mathematics/Statistics/Physics
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills combined with the willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Ambitious, hard-working and self-driven attitude
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is essential; German and/or an Eastern European language would be of advantage. In particular, we would welcome applicants with knowledge of Serbo-Croatian, Czech/Slovak, Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish language skills.
- Relevant job experience (internships or similar) is of advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Flexible team player with interpersonal skills
Das erwartet Sie
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,263.06 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
We are looking forward to your application.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.Diese Anzeige auf LinkedIn teilen →
Am Stadtpark 9, A-1030 Wien