Job bereits vergeben!
ESG Reporting Analyst, Multi Asset Investment Solutions (m|w|d) London
11. Jänner 2024
23. Jänner 2024
At abrdn we empower our clients to plan, save and invest for their futures.
Through the expertise, insight and innovation of our team, we aim to help clients create more ways for money to make an impact. We set our sights on giving them more confidence to achieve their goals, and more clarity about what they need next. And we focus on delivering outcomes that are more than just financial – by investing sustainably to build a better world.
About The Department
Multi Asset Investment Solutions (MAIS) is part of the investment division at abrdn. Abrdn delivers a broad range of investment solutions, from bespoke cross-asset portfolios to pooled vehicles, all designed to meet our clients’ diverse needs and objectives.
About the role
This role is responsible for supporting the definition and implementation of ESG/Sustainable data and reporting requirements of MAIS portfolios. Working with the Head of Multi-Asset Sustainability and central ESG functions, you will identify data requirements and help ensure the accurate and timely delivery of data for on-desk, client and regulatory reporting. You will also continue to improve the use of data and quality of reporting that we can make available and the manner in which data is collected and delivered.
- Define sustainability data and reporting requirements
- Ability to extract relevant ESG & Sustainability data, interpret it and report to portfolio managers and clients
- Support analysis of ESG data, asking which data is most investment decision-relevant
- Work with central teams to ensure accurate implementation of multi-asset fund ESG screening requirements
- Support accurate regulatory reporting of TCFD, SFDR and SDR metrics
- Ensure data sources are well maintained.
- Identify and correct incorrect data to cleanse data sets.
- Support and fulfil commercial reporting requirements.
- Undertake problem and root-cause analysis.
- Manipulating data from Excel spreadsheets. Using VLOOKUP, Pivot, Macros and advanced formulae relevant to Data Analysis.
- Respond to ad-hoc data requests from internal and external parties.
- Support the evolution of the data offered to portfolio managers and clients, the automation of data management and general process efficiency.
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit:
Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in mathematics/science or subject with strong numeracy required or school leaver with strong numeracy qualifications and aptitude for data analytics. Relevant experience or professional qualifications would be beneficial.
- Advanced IT and quantitative skills
- Strong problem solving and project management skills,
- Attention to detail and a proven ability to be proactive and to innovate.
- Good understanding of ESG data, its relevance to investment decisions and regulatory reporting requirements
- Familiarity with key ESG data providers: MSCI, Sustainalytics, Bloomberg, Morningstar
- Strong communication skills and the ability to prioritise and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Interest in ESG and Sustainability generally how it relates to financial markets, instruments and technology would be beneficial.
Das erwartet Sie
There's more to working life than coming home with a good salary. We have an environment where you can learn, get involved and be supported.
When you join us, your reward will be one of the best around, including 40 days annual leave, a 16% employer pension contribution, a discretionary, performance based bonus, private healthcare and a range of flexible benefits including gym discounts, season ticket loans and access to an employee discount site amongst many others. You can read more about our benefits here.
We are looking forward to a future with you.
Our Inclusive Culture
We are committed to exploring the possibilities of working smarter. This means we’d like to hear from you, whatever way you like to work.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone. If you need assistance or a reasonable adjustment due to a disability please let us know as part of your application and we will assist. You can find out more about our inclusive culture here.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive workplace where all forms of difference are valued and which is free from any form of unfair or unlawful treatment. We define diversity in its broadest sense – this includes but is not limited to our diversity of educational and professional backgrounds, experience, cognitive and neurodiversity, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief and ethnicity and geographical provenance. We support a culture that values meritocracy, fairness and transparency and welcomes enquiries from everyone.
If you need assistance or an adjustment due to a disability please let us know as part of your application and we will assist.Diese Anzeige auf LinkedIn teilen →
18 Bishops Square, GB-E1 6EG, London