CRE, Asset Management (w|m|d) London
17. August 2023
21. Jänner 2024
PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income with deep expertise across public and private markets. We invest our clients’ capital across a range of fixed income and credit opportunities, leveraging our decades of experience navigating complex debt markets. Our flexible capital base and deep relationships with issuers have helped us become one of the world’s largest providers of traditional and nontraditional solutions for companies that need financing and investors who seek strong risk-adjusted returns.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is looking for an experienced Real Estate Asset Management professional to join its growing alternatives team in London. The person will be responsible for analyzing the financial performance of residential and commercial property portfolios, implementing the business plans for existing investments as well as preparing and presenting strategic recommendations for Investment Committees.
The role is based in London within the Pan-European Asset Management Team. Principal responsibilities include the accurate financial modelling and analysis of both residential and commercial portfolio investments. The individual will work with senior members of the asset manager team and joint venture partners to review to implement the underwritten and annual business plan. The applicant can be expected to be involved in investments that are valued from €50 million upwards and will be involved in assets in varying stages of the investment cycle.
Direct experience in property portfolio management is preferred, and MS Excel modelling skills is essential. The candidate will be expected to maintain an up to date understanding of European property market sectors, cycles, key performance drivers along with effective working relationships with both colleagues and external advisors
- Work closely with joint venture partners and third party service providers (including property and asset managers, leasing and investment agents etc.) driving their performance and ensuring investment performance is in-line with the business plan
- Handle the communication with external parties (agents, brokers, property managers, vendors, analysts, property surveyors)
- Accurate Excel financial modelling and analysis of investments and investment strategies monitoring key performance indicators of risk and return and running sensitivities.
- Prepare hold /sell analysis papers for the Investment Committee and quarterly reports for the fund
- Gather the appropriate market research and review real estate surveys and benchmarks, economic and demographic trends for relevant sectors
- Manage the debt financing on assigned investments and procure debt extensions, renegotiations, recapitalizations, etc. as necessary
- Provide research data to support business plan assumptions and test these to optimize returns i.e. capital structure, debt/equity, asset plan, legal and tax structure
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with solid academics (educated to degree level), ideally holding qualifications in engineering/science, finance, economics, or business studies
- Experience gained in a first rate professional services or investment environment, e.g. real estate investment management/private equity firm/advisory-account firm
- Experience of presentation preparation, and research
- Historical experience in development implementation considered an advantage
- Advanced skills in financial modelling with a strong background in the financing and modelling of residential and commercial property portfolios and investment cases
- Previous transactional and asset management experience in a private equity fund or leading financial institution
- Detailed appreciation of the physical side of property this includes all aspects of ongoing asset management, valuations and disposal strategies
- Execution experience with ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- A solid grasp of European Real Estate market intelligence with a particular focus on western European markets
- Ideally experience in a number of European countries and understanding of financing and loan security packages as well as development experience
Other Desired Attributes
- Professional and positive attitude
- Cultural fit
- Good communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure in a changing environment
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Commitment to high standards with a focus on attention to detail
- Commercial acumen
- Confident decision making and ability to be proactive
- Ability to effectively operate in a cross-cultural environment
- Another European language a positive but not a must
Das erwartet Sie
We believe that active management is the responsible way to invest our clients' assets in fixed income.
For 50 years, we have worked relentlessly to help millions of investors pursue their objectives - regardless of shifting market conditions.
Our clients rely on an investment process that has been tested in virtually every market environment.
Bringing together our investment professionals from across the globe, PIMCO's investment process is designed to promote fresh ideas and differing points of view.
We innovate to give our clients an edge.
Innovation has long been part of the fabric of PIMCO’s culture. Explore how we assess shifting risks and opportunities to build forward-looking solutions for investors.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.Diese Anzeige auf LinkedIn teilen →
Talent Acquisition- EMEA & APAC
11 Baker St, London W1U 3AH, United Kingdom