Job bereits vergeben!
Corporate Finance Intern Real Estate (m|w|d) Luxembourg
28. Dezember 2023
14. Februar 2024
PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc1. (NYSE: PRU). With $1.3 trillion in assets under management, as of 30 June 2022, and 44 offices spanning 18 countries, PGIM is among the world’s top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm’s ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect and equality.
As one of the largest real estate managers in the world with more than $207 billion (as of 6 October 2022) in gross assets under management and administration. PGIM Real Estate strives to deliver exceptional outcomes for investors and borrowers through a range of real estate equity and debt solutions across the risk-return spectrum. Our scope of insights, rigorous risk management and seamless execution are backed by a 50-year legacy of investing in commercial real estate, a 140-year history of real estate financing and the deep local expertise of professionals in 32 cities globally.
Through our investment, financing, asset management and talent management approach, we engage in practices that ignite positive environmental and social impact, while pursuing activities that strengthen communities around the world. When you join our team, you’ll find yourself inspired by an inclusive company culture that believes that diversity of all kinds allows us to develop better and more innovative solutions for our clients.
Our Corporate Finance Team is responsible for the stand-alone and quarterly reporting packages, year-end financial statements, under a variety of GAAPs. As Intern you will support our reporting for the whole Continental European Group, in particular for Germany and Luxembourg. We offer you challenging and varied tasks in an international and multicultural working environment.
- Maintain process documentation
- Support with preparation of annual accounts for diverse entities and the filing
- Support with annual audit works
- Participating in automation/optimization of accounting processes
- Support with the introduction of new system and software
- Processing sales and purchase invoices
- Supporting internal reporting requests to the US
- Maintaining documents (e.g. final reporting review docs, Email significant communication, filing annual accounts)
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit:
- Strong academic background: the ideal candidate is pursuing a master’s degree preferably in Finance, Economics and/or Asset Management
- Good Excel skills and competence with other Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Power BI, Excel VBA, SQL is an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with flexibility to adapt
- Proactive hands on mentality / can-do attitude / inquisitive and self-motivated
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, capability to interface professionally with various internal and external stakeholders
- Clear and strong English verbal and written communication skills required; French, German or Italian is an advantage
Das erwartet Sie
- We are one of the largest Real Estate asset managers in the world with $210B Assets under Management and Administration (as of June 30, 2023).
- We live an open, appreciative, inclusive corporate culture! This is reflected in the seniority of our team.
- We offer a professional and team-oriented work environment! We have very well-trained, ambitious colleagues who are convinced that together as a team we can achieve our goals better.
- Fair remuneration is important to us!
- We are aware of our responsibility! The real estate industry is responsible for a large part of the global CO2 emissions - PGIM has set itself ambitious goals to change something and you can make your contribution!
We look forward to receiving your application.
Diverse ideas, perspectives and people are the foundation of PGIM’s enduring success. By promoting an equitable workplace and a welcoming and inclusive environment, we nurture a “low ego” culture that allows all employees to bring their authentic self to work and to harness our collective intelligence for the benefit of our clients.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services, some of which may not be available in your area.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.Diese Anzeige auf LinkedIn teilen →
2 Boulevard de la Foire, 2nd Floor
L-1528, Luxembourg City