Job bereits vergeben!
Client Relation & Risk Manager (m|w|d) München
7. Dezember 2023
29. Jänner 2024
Credit risks are the main underwriting focus in EULA5. The Global Credit Solutions (GCS) team is writing business mainly with global banks by insuring credit risks originated by the banks, where the team assumes the role of a primary insurer. Your task as a Client Relation Risk Manager is to attract new bank clients, manage existing bank clients and writing proactive business within your responsibility. It is necessary to meet credit decision in conjunction with the Risk Underwriting (RUW).
- Developing our global business by binding new transactions with new and existing clients
- Establish new and foster existing client relationships, with focus on the global banks. Identify the relevant people within these organisations and establish a personal relationship
- Negotiation and finalizing of insurance policies and Master Risk Participation Agreements with the global banks
- Own risk assessments of the transactions offered by the banks, especially in the area of trade finance
- Assessment of the banks capabilities in originating and assessing credit risks in all relevant trade finance products
- Expert and Center of Competence within the team for trade finance products
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit:
- University degree, preferably in business or economics, or equivalent training (banking traineeship followed by relevant further education)
- Several years’ professional experience within a bank in the field of Global Trade Finance
- Several years’ professional experience in the signing risk transfer products between banks and/or insurance companies
- Several years’ professional experience in client management and gaining international banks as clients
- Excellent knowledge in the regulatory requirements of international banks
- Superior analytical skills in conjunction with a pronounced risk awareness and sense of responsibility, along with a willingness and ability to justify decisions in a clear and comprehensible manner
- Team spirit, initiative, ability to work independently, solution-based approach
- Confident manner, high degree of social skills when interacting with colleagues, clients or in-house interfaces
- Strong written and verbal communication in English; additional excellent foreign-language skills are an advantage
Das erwartet Sie
Unlock your potential
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: we embrace the power of differences and are convinced that diversity fosters innovation and resilience and enables us to act braver and better.
- Continuous Learning: we believe that continuous learning is a key differentiator and critical for building new skills and accelerating growth.
- Career Mobility: we actively support career mobility, and our strong global and regional presence offers a wealth of career growth opportunities for you.
Rewards & Recognition
- Competitive salary: appropriate compensation for your high level of commitment.
- Retirement provision: state of the art in-house pension solutions.
- Work-life balance: promoting the compatibility of family and work in addition to overall work-life balance.
- Health management: focus on your physical and mental health far beyond legal requirements.
- Hybrid working: living the best of both worlds – we offer you a very flexible approach as well as the opportunity to work from abroad on an occasional basis.
As the world's leading reinsurance company with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations, Munich Re introduces a paradigm shift in the way you think about insurance. By turning uncertainty into a manageable risk we enable fundamental change. Join us working on topics today that will concern society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, medical risk assessment or even space travel.
Together we embrace a culture where multiskilled teams dare to think big. We create the new and the different for our clients and cultivate innovation.
Sounds like you? Push boundaries with us and be part of Munich Re.
Our employees are our greatest strength. That’s why we offer them a wide range of benefits. You can find some examples below.
Munich Re Investment Partners GmbH
80802 München, Germany
Königinstraße 107, D-80802 München