Business Process Manager/in (m|w|d) Wien
18. Jänner 2024
4. März 2024
Erste Asset Management coordinates and is responsible for all asset management activities of Erste Group and is in charge of assets amounting to more than EUR 70 billion. More than 400 employees develop and manage investment solutions for our investors in 7 different countries. We launched the first environmental fund in Austria 20 years ago - at a time when the topic was still a niche. Today, we manage EUR 16 billion in sustainability (as of 31.10.2023) and place sustainability at the heart of our business activities.
Are you a dynamic professional with a passion for growth and improvement? We are seeking a motivated individual to join our Investment Division as a Business Process Manager. The ideal candidate embodies ambition, eagerness to learn, goal-oriented thinking, a hands-on and pragmatic approach, and exceptional team-working capabilities. If you thrive on challenges, have a keen interest in fostering growth, and enjoy managing the ecosystem of an asset manager, this opportunity is for you.
- enhance the existing ecosystem and target operating model of the Investment Division
- define and strategically develop the operational framework by connecting tools, data, processes, and people
- actively participate in business development initiatives, providing valuable feedback on potential improvements
- represent the Investment Division as a customer in IT development and infrastructure projects
- serve as a single point of contact for internal and external communication during ecosystem disruptions, minimizing impact
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit:
- strong strategic thinking and ability to connect tools, data, processes, and people towards a target operating model
- previous involvement in business development initiatives and a proactive approach to improvement
- proven experience in business process management within the financial sector
- experience representing divisions in IT projects and infrastructure developments
- excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with department heads, external partners, and IT teams
Das erwartet Sie
- direct exposure to the leadership team of the largest asset manager in CEE
- inclusion in EAM's ID management team with the Chief Investment Officer as the key contact
- high level of responsibility and autonomy
- opportunities for personal and organizational development in a growth-focused sector
- flexible working hours
- home office by arrangement
- a modern workplace at the Erste Campus
- up to 5 additional days off for learning per year for your additional relevant trainings and further education
- discover all benefits of Erste Asset Management
- The minimum wage for this position (on a full-time basis) in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is € 58.775,92 gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
Erste Asset Management considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin. We live diversity!
Please send your full application with a CV and cover letter until 28.01.2024 exclusively via our online platform.
A goal of Erste Asset Management is to increase the percentage of women within the organization. Therefore, we especially invite female applicants to apply for this open position and are looking forward to receiving applications from highly qualified women.Diese Anzeige auf LinkedIn teilen →
Am Belvedere 1, A-1100 Wien