Fund Accountant (m|w|d) London
31. Jänner 2024
15. März 2024
The Partner Solutions Group is responsible for Hayfin’s capital formation, product development and client service activity. The individuals on the team have a focus on either business development (institutional sales) or investor relations (client service). The Investor Relations part of that team focuses on supporting relationship managers in their marketing efforts, providing regular reporting for all of Hayfin’s funds and SMAs and responding to information requests received from investors through due diligence questionnaires, requests for proposal and ad hoc questions. Within the team the Analyst role is focused on the timely response to queries and requests from current and prospective investors.
- Review and approval of monthly/quarterly NAVs and investor reporting requirements for Private Credit funds completed by the third-party Fund Administrators and oversight of their service functions.
- Reviewing and instructing release of investor Drawdown/Distribution notices
- Reconciliation of intra month P&L and performance metrics for internal reporting.
- Liaise with third party service providers such as Fund Administrators, FX counterparties, Auditors, AIFMs in the UK, Luxembourg & the US.
- Interact closely with internal and external operations team to ensure accurate portfolio data is recorded internally & externally.
- To monitor adherence to the Funds FX hedging Policy.
- Annual financial reporting: liaising with the fund auditors to manage an efficient year end reporting process. Supervision and review of the annual financial statements.
- Assist in preparation of underlying assets valuations and liaise with Valuation Committee members on a quarterly cycle.
- Assist in on-boarding of new fund or managed accounts as they arise.
- Assist Investor reporting with timely query resolution.
- Assist in Solvency II reporting in coordination with the Fund Administrators.
- Assist in preparation of materials for quarterly Advisory Board & Risk Committee meetings.
- Assist the corporate team in the receipts of fund recoverable expenses, management fees as well as internal management reporting relating to AUM, returns etc,
- Maintain financial processes in line with best practice, add value where possible and work closely with Risk, Legal and Compliance teams to determine and implement procedures in response to new regulations.
- Enhance current control processes, including the use of systems to automate and streamline procedures, and maintain procedures documentation accordingly.
Profil / Ihre Qualifikation / Ihre Persönlichkeit:
- A qualified accountant working in practice or within a relevant Financial Service provider or Alternative Asset Manager peer.
- Experience of IFRS financial reporting for investment funds. Beneficial to also have experience of Lux GAAP.
- Familiarity with Luxembourg & Cayman private credit and private equity structures and accounting related matters.
- A confident, self-starter capable of dealing with senior personnel, with other support functions and various outsourced partners.
- Knowledgeable in market best practice in valuation techniques, accounting policies and work processes.
- Able to demonstrate strong communication, influencing and resource management skills
- Eager to work in a rapidly changing environment and able to implement change in their function.
- Able to demonstrate a strong track record of achievement to date and be able to articulate how this role fits into their personal career plan.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office, in particular Excel with Power BI, PowerPoint, Word, Teams etc. beneficial.
We are looking forward to receive your application!
Hayfin Capital Management does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.Diese Anzeige auf LinkedIn teilen →
257A Pavilion Road, UK-SW1X 0BP London