Raiffeisen Bank International
Raiffeisen Bank International AG
Am Stadtpark 9, A-1030 Wien
Telefon +43 1 71707-0
Über das Unternehmen
Did you know that RBI is one of the most popular domestic employers?
Sure: it is also one of the leading banking groups in Austria and CEE. RBI not only shines on the outside, it also has inner values. The banking landscape is changing, as is RBI. Cross-functional teams, quick exchange of knowledge, independent work and creativity are very important. This is the only way for the bank to bring products and services onto the market in this fast-moving time that bring real added value and are therefore in demand. Become part of the RBI family and shape the future with us!
- RBI is a leading corporate and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)
- 12 markets of the region are covered by subsidiary banks
- numerous other financial service providers, for instance in leasing, asset management or M&A
- around 45,000 employees service 17.7 million customers through approximately 1,600 business outlets, the by far largest part thereof in CEE
- RBI is the central institute of the Regional Raiffeisen Banks and other affiliated credit institutions
Ansprechpartnerin für Studierende und Praktikant:innen